WHO WE ARE
The Spark mobile application and website is operated Valetna Parking Solutions FZ-LLC incorporated and registered in the United Arab Emirates with company number 94339 whose registered address is at 05A HD, 01, In5 Tech, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (“we”, “our” or “us”) so that we may: (1) help direct you to products and services which may be of interest to you; and (2) provide our services to you; and 3) contact you with information and offers, suggestions and recommendations of products and services which may be of interest to you.
Where we use “our platform” in this privacy notice, we mean our mobile application and www.sparkapp.ae.
OUR PRIVACY TERMS
The information we collect about you
Each time you visit our platform, we may automatically collect information about you and the device you are using, including:
- information about which pages you visit and which resources you use on our platform
- information about how you got to our platform
- your internet protocol address known as your IP address which is used to connect your device to the internet
- your device’s operating system and platform
- the type and version of the browser you are using
- traffic data, which is aggregated information about the number of visitors, sessions, users and page visits to our platform
- location data
- time zone setting
We also collect any information you provide to us directly by filling in any of the forms on our platform.
If you sign up with us by creating an account, we may also collect:
- your name
- your email address
- your address
- your telephone number
- your vehicle registration information
- any additional know your customer information as required by relevant laws from time to time
Where do we get your information from?
We collect the information you provide to us directly (including by creating an account on our mobile application), or by filling in any of the forms on our website.
Why do we need your information?
We need the information we collect automatically about your visit to our platform to:
- administer our platform and provide our services to you
- improve our platform to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so
- analyse how visitors use our platform (including behaviour patterns and the tracking of visits across multiple devices)
- improve your experience.
We may also use information you provide directly to:
- direct you to products and/or services which may be of interest to you
- contact you with information and offers, suggestions and recommendations of products and/or services which may be of interest to you
- contact you about those products and/or services on our platform in which you have expressed an interest
You do not have to give us any information or confirm that the information we have obtained from other sources is correct.
Who do we share your information with?
We sometimes share some of your information with other organisations, namely affiliates or subsidiaries who are bound by similar confidentiality obligations.
We also use a number of carefully selected third parties to supply us and you with products and services. We will only share your information with our suppliers where it is necessary for them to provide us, or you with the products and services requested.
Where is your information stored?
Your information is stored on servers and filing systems on secured virtual private cloud servers.
Our platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties (e.g. payment processing sites and other third party service providers). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own terms and conditions, privacy notices and cookie notices and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those notices or your use of those websites.
Unfortunately sending information via the internet is not totally secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to our platform; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
How long do we keep your information for?
We only keep your information for as long as we need it and in compliance with relevant laws.
We keep your information for this long so that we can ensure we contact you with information on products, services, suggestions, offers and recommendations relevant and appropriate to you.
Do we carry out profiling and automated decision making?
What rights do you have?
Under the data protection rules, you have a number of rights in respect of your information, which include the right to:
- access your information
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time
- ask us to make changes to the information we hold about you to make sure that it is accurate and up to date
- delete or erase your information (sometimes called the right to be forgotten)
- stop or restrict our processing of your information
- object to our processing your information
- not be subject to automated decision-making and
- request the transfer of some of the information we hold about you (known as data portability).
If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that an archive copy of any information provided to us may be retained by us for our records and for audit purposes. Subject to the information you have requested us to delete, we may not be able to continue providing you with our services and may need to close your account.
If applicable, you can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by clicking on “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email.
Making a complaint
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the way we process your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit our platform. Our platform recognises those cookies on each subsequent visit, enabling our platform to recognise you.
- recognise you whenever you visit our platform; and
- measure how you use our platform so it can be updated and improved to give you the best possible experience on our platform.
You may withdraw your consent or acceptance at any time by following the instructions for disabling cookies, signposted at the end of this policy.
We use third party performance cookies on our platform.
These non-essential cookies collect information about how visitors use our platform, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how you use our platform. We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our platform. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to our platform, where visitors have come to our platform from and the pages they visited.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- The pages you visit on our platform
- The actions you perform on our platform
- How long you spend on each page
- How you got to our platform
- What you click on while you’re visiting our platform
- Information about the browser and device you use to navigate our platform, (including an anonymised IP address)
- We don’t collect or store any personal information (for example your name or address) that can be used to identify who you are
More details about how Google Analytics collects and processes data are available at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners
You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics cookies across all websites http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout]
Where to find more information
You can adjust the settings in your web browser to determine whether (all) sites can set cookies on your computer. More information about cookies and how to manage them, specific to your browser, can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
Changes to this notice
We will regularly review this notice and keep it updated to make sure that the information we provide you with is accurate and up to date.
Any changes to this notice will be highlighted on our platform so that you can see what has been changed.